Friday, January 23, 2009

Won't You Be His Neighbor?

My newest poll has arrived on the left hand side of my blog, entitled "Got Sugar?" Seven men are vying to be your next door, flirty neighbor. However, only one of them can move next door to you. I'm curious to know who the most popular gentleman will be! I'll give you just a bit of background to help you get started. They come in several shapes, sizes, and flavors... so log in your choice!



<---- Will it be Albert Reed, the 6' 2.5" Abercrombie & Fitch Model? At 23 years old, this Pisces could make for an interesting choice. He loves surfing and has a mountain hideaway in Colorado.










Or perhaps Amaury Nolasco, a Capricorn, would provide a bit of Puerto Rican flavor? At age 38, he's best known for his role as Fernando Sucre on the TV series Prison Break. He harbored ambitions to be a doctor someday, and he supported Barack Obama's presidential campaign. --->














<--- Then again, 25-year-old actor Brandon Ruckdaschel could easily run low on sugar. Born in Minnesota, and a Pisces, he's known for his role as Riley on the TV show The Lair. He loves photography.















Next contestant, who stands at 5' 9" is 29-year-old Virgo, Dave Annable. He plays Justin Walker on Brothers and Sisters. Born in New York, he's an avid sports fan, and loves baseball, hockey, and rugby. --->










<--- How about this 35-year-old Leo, Michael Ealy (Brown)? He's an American actor, and had roles as Ricky in Barber Shop and Barber Shop 2, as well as a role in 2 Fast 2 Furious... and yes, I checked on the eyes -- they are naturally blue.












Or how about 6' 1", 36-year-old Gemini, Wentworth Miller? Born in the UK, he also starred in Prison Break and the movie Underworld. He has a degree in English Literature, and he also comes from a very diverse background; his father is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish and Cherokee descent, and his mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent. --->













<--- Last, but certainly not least is your potential 6' 3" neighbor, 38-year-old Aries, Shemar Moore. He majored in Communications and played baseball. He currently plays the role of Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds. His mother is Caucasian, and his father is African-American.

So, here are your choices. Vote in the poll on the left hand side of this website, and may the best gentleman move next door to you!

5 comments:

  1. Rockin quiz man! In my defense I'd say it would have to be me...I make a killer sweet tea ;-)

    Brandon

    www.BrandonRuckdashel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to vote for Brandon. He canbe my neighbor anytime. I'm coming over for that tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To think that you were actually THE Brandon Ruckdashel, much less visit the blog of an ordinary guy, is the funniest thing I've ever heard! I'm laughing so hard, I'd cry -- if I wasn't turned on. I've heard some whoppers in my day, but this one is good!

    If it's any consolation... we all love sweet tea in these parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would have to be Brandon, darling. First of all, he is a great cook. And secondly, you just know he would make something hot, sweet and sticky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shemar Moore all the way!

    ReplyDelete