Thursday, January 29, 2009

Aged to Perfection

I just got home from working a bit of overtime. I couldn't get out to Columbus, Ohio yesterday due to Mother Nature. So, I figured, what the hell. Might as well find a silver lining on the cloud and line my pockets with a bit of extra cash. Hey, a brotha's gotta eat!

In the meantime, I received my first email in the Black Man Next Door's mailbag asking, "Why don't you show pictures of men with some skin?"

My answer: There are enough blogs out there that focus entirely on the beauty of the nude human male. Consent to viewing 'adult content' and enjoy them.

Here, when I do drool over men, I prefer to post pictures of men in everyday clothes... to capture the essence of something more than nudity can provide. Personality. Emotion. Lifestyle. There is something to be said about unraveling certain primal mysteries of the human male rather than having it all presented to you at once.

Patrick Dempsey, for instance. His photo to the upper right invokes such a powerful mystic -- his gaze drawing me into his web -- wanting to know more... to feel more. In fact, he is one of the men featured in this newest Weekly Poll (featured on the left sidebar of my blog). All of the contestants are age 40 or better. Check it out, and log your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment