Sunday, January 25, 2009

The "Gay No Mo" Potion

Pssst... hey you.

Yes, you, dammit.

Come here.

You look ill. In fact, you look just downright miserable. What's wrong? Boyfriend broke up with you? Don't you know that men can't love you like women can? All they want to do is satisfy their lustful urges, fill you with their seeds of joy, then toss you to the curb. Is that the lifestyle you really want?

How old are you, 25?

24.

Ah, 24. Nice and young. This isn't the way you want your life to play out... unfulfilled... miserable... lonely... and then to only roast in hell when its over. Your pain and suffering can end if you make the right choice. Thank God I've got just the answer for you, too.

Drink this potion. I call it my "Gay No Mo" Potion... an elixir that will profoundly change your life. Your life is worth $2500, isn't it? Actually, your flame is burning kinda bright... better have my extra-strength "Gay No Mo" Potion. I'll upgrade that for no additional charge.

GUZZLE......

Right this second, the path towards the "Ex-Gay Movement" is beginning for some unsuspecting gay man/woman that is grappling with very difficult emotions and issues. Right now, as you read this post, someone is guzzling the "Gay No Mo" potion in an effort to bring peace to inner turmoil. Right now, a predator is devouring its prey.

Today, I stumbled across an online community dedicated to those who have emerged from ex-gay experiences. As I'm continuing to read, I can already tell that these are stories that will captivate my heart for a long time to come.

It makes me realize that our enemies are broad-reaching and powerful. Some are wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. Some are wolves dressed in Shepard's clothing. Some are wolves in the buff. I just don't know which one's worse.

Meanwhile, I'm at work on a double shift today... locked into place until 6:00am tomorrow. The seas are calm for me personally, and there are no predators chasing me... at least for the moment. But for some of my homosexual brethren, that simply isn't the case.

Sigh... I need coffee. Extra-strength. It's only been an 8-hour break since my last graveyard shift... 35 minute commute each way... dogs demanding at least an hour's playtime... roommate bumpin' and thumpin' some trick in his bedroom... all of these disturbances adds up to very little sleep time. Ahhhhh.... just 10 1/2 hours until I'm outta here and into a nice, empty, cold bed to slumber amidst the frigid Texas air howling outside of my window.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You want to have a look at Courage UK, an ex ex-gay movement.

    ReplyDelete