Monday, January 19, 2009

What Would I Do With This Man? (Week 2)

Mmmm.. it's manly Monday again, and my mind shifts to my second installment of "What Would I Do With This Man?" Lots of goodies going on as I dream about being in a hypothetical tight spot with a celebrity male of my choosing. Tomorrow begins a new era for the United States of America, as George Bush lifts off in a helicopter and President Barack Obama settles into the driver's seat. Nevertheless, this historic moment is powerless to shift my attention from my next fantasy man.

Here I lie in my bed; off from work; staring at the ceiling with a broadening smile. Last week, in my hypothetical situation, I was stuck on Mt. Lindsay braving a snowstorm with sexy actor Jensen Ackles. It was a wonderful way to end a string of brutal graveyard shifts at work. But now, my brain is kicking into overdrive in order to deliver images of my next difficult situation, and I'm ready to respond with my celebrity companion of choice.

I can see it now -- water. Lots of water. The temperature is warm, and I can hear the sound of waves crashing up against the rocks nearby. The air carries the faint smell of fish and saltwater. I was lying on the sandy beach of some island, and I looked in all directions to see if there was anyone else. Ahhh, there was. About 100 yards away, there he was, shimmying up a tree to collect some tropical fruit. It was my fantasy celebrity man, clad with a tight, white t-shirt and nice-fitting distressed jeans.

I rose to my feet and began walking towards him when all of a sudden, dozens of natives emerged from the trees... adorned with war paint and armed with spears. My companion descended the tree with lightning speed and was standing side-by-side with me before I knew it. And who might this celebrity stud be? One of my personal favorites: Shemar Moore

Why Shemar? Mmm.. glad you asked. You see, a long time ago, back in the 90s, I started watching this guy on a popular soap opera known as The Young and the Restless. Shemar has mentioned that he hates playing roles that deviate from his actual personality, which is good... because one thing I didn't detect in his character was a quick temper.

In fact, in the world of gay dating, I believe that is a very good practice -- avoid deviating from your true self. Besides, I've learned from my past that I tend not to get along with hotheads, because I require something a bit more stable than a powder keg... especially in a tight spot like this.

Yes, indeed. Shemar would certainly do well in this situation. The fact that, like me, he doesn't really like guns reinforces my belief that if this stud was in backed into a corner, he'd at least have a clue how to start diffusing a problem before it gets out of control. He negotiates first, then uses his athleticism to go down fighting if he has to -- side-by-side with me. I'd certainly feel confident that if these island natives got violent, Shemar wouldn't tuck tail and run.

Once the issue is resolved, I'd be the first to taste his tropical fruits.


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure I want a man who looks like a model. Not to say he doesn't carry a worthy heart inside or has a knack for being a world class kisser (or even an ass as tight as a concrete block) but truth be told, I want just an AVERAGE guy, who works hard, plays to have fun, and laughs at my jokes while able to cook more than just grilled cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm certainly with ya on the average guy-next-door type of man. For some guys, a grilled cheese would be all that's needed for me to be happy!

    Every once in a while though, I gotta give my props to decent celebrities out there. :-)

    ReplyDelete