Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mr. February

Tonight, my lustful sweet tooth is throbbing for a bit of chocolate. So, I figured what better way to commemorate the completion of my first month of blogging by paying homage to one of the finest brothas I've laid eyes on in a long time. In fact, he is The Black Man Next Door's official "Mr. February".... check back in March for any necessary updates.

Tyson Beckford, 38, is an American model with a wonderful blend Black-Jamaican and Afro-Asian blood...
I often wonder to myself how much men like Tyson have to work out in order to achieve and maintain such an admirable figure. What kind of diet do they adhere to? Would I ever catch them at a fast food joint?

As I look down at my own softening figure, I've just lost the excuse of "getting older" since good ol' Mr. Beckford has one-upped me by 5 years. Who knows... perhaps it's a blessing. Men like Tyson who are perfectly chiseled, gorgeous, and full of money probably attract less-than-sincere people who are out to ride his coattails into the sunset. I'm willing to bet that it wasn't as easy as some may think for Mr. Beckford to find a quality person to date during his single days.

Mr. February... Tyson Beckford

11 comments:

  1. Lord. Have. Mercy. Where can I get me some of that dark chocolate for my bedr...I mean, coffee?!?! [ahem]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooooKAY! You know me, G. I don't crave chocolate often, but this guy's got it going ON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way 2 hot 4 words

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Phew... I can only drool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyson is not just beautiful on the outside but he has a beautiful inside as well...Gosh!! He has mad love for his grandmother...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Men like him make me question whether it's true that I am only into women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy fuck me sideways!!!hella daayum sexy beast

    ReplyDelete
  8. nossa que coisa mais linda meu DEUS que coisa maravilhosa nossa TYSON lá em casa viu rsrsrsr !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer. He is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this man is too MUCH for one girls eyes
    i mean seriously you HAVE to look twice

    ReplyDelete