Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coffee Bandit, How I Hate Thee

Okay, fellow Bloggers and Bloggettes, a crime has been committed at the residence of the Black Man Next Door. Today is a very special day... a day that REQUIRES a morning ritual of coffee, clean shave, and hot bath.

One of those requirements has been put on hold today. Why? Because a certain coffee bandit (aka roommate) has committed a clear violation of Gay Relations Bible Code IV, Section 41, Title X, Subsection B, Verse 1:14. In case you haven't read these codes, I'll summarize this verse in the following:

Don't leave just a little bit of something to avoid being guilty of using all of it.

As you can see from the picture, I was left with a paltry tablespoon of coffee grounds to put into my massive coffee machine to feed my voracious coffee addiction. This is one of my biggest pet peeves... someone leaves just a little bit of something left so THEY can be satisfied and YOU will end up buying more of it.

This crime is either out of guilt, or out of sheer sneaky cleverness.... I'm not certain of my particular Coffee Bandit's motives. But, I'm confiscating his Nintendo Wii until the supply is replenished. What some call being a bitch, I call fair play. Sometimes, to break a man's habits, you gotta break him.

6 comments:

  1. I know all too well about Gay Relations Bible violations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly this heinous crime requires immediate retribution. Let the War on Coffee Bandits begin!

    To paraphrase your former president, "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our massive coffee machine, and neither do we."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::sprinkles holy water on the kitchen cabinets, refrigerator and microwave!::

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that your hand in the photo, kevkev?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, ma'am... that's my grubby hand. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopefully you have an extra can of coffee around. I buy noramlly about 6 at a time from Sam's.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete