Sunday, July 18, 2010

Who Am I?

Oh, there's nothing like a peaceful, lustful Sunday morning... the Lord's day of rest. Here I am, working intermittently on my first book and browsing through my favorite celebrity pages. Then, I passed this guy up and turned around for another peek. But do you know who he is?

The following is known:

1) He's an American actor, born in 1970.
2) He was badly injured in a 2007 car accident in California.
3) He's a character in one of my favorite TV shows -- "V"

So, what's your guess?


2 comments:

  1. That would be Michael Trucco who played the mysterious character known as "John May" if I recall correctly. I, too, am a fan on the revamp version of the hit show "V". Thanks for the posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbuck's husband from BSG...drawing a blank

    ReplyDelete