Monday, September 7, 2009

Is There an Artist In The House?

The Black Man Next Door has been working feverishly on a gay fiction novel, and things are coming along very well. A special thanks to those friends who have been very encouraging and supportive along the way. Finally, there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Eventually, I'll have a dedicated website and a Facebook page for the work. But in the meantime, does anyone know someone that's great at book cover illustrating? GLBT or GLBT-friendly artists are welcome to hit me up for more details!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from the GayAgenda podcast. Looking forward to checking out your interview. As a black gay podcaster since 2005, I'm always excited to learn profiles of people in our community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy, JW Richard! I tried my best to keep my cool and not fly off the handle about some passionate subjects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to write too - been putting finishing touches on a gay fiction novel too - also love the cartooning - glad to find your blog - I hope to keep inspired...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and if you haven't found an artist yet...well...I'd like to toss my name in the hat...thanks!

    ReplyDelete